The hygienic hand dryer is 35% quieter than its predecessor and dries hands in just 12 seconds. As a result, users spend less time in the washroom and can better manage peak times.
Due to its slim, compact profile, the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer stands out only 10cm from the wall and takes up less space in washrooms.
Up to 20 litres of HEPA-filtered air are sucked in per second, flowing through the outlet openings, which are up to 0.55 mm narrow. This creates an airflow of up to 690 km/h that hygienically dries hands in just 12 seconds.
The Noise Abatement Society has tested and approved the decibel levels and acoustics of the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer and awarded it the Quiet Mark. This makes it the perfect hand drying solution for noise-sensitive areas.
- Wall-mounted unit for wall mounting
- Made of polycarbonate
- Only 10 cm deep
- Hygienic with HEPA filter
- Non-contact hot air dryer with sensor
- Drying time of 12 seconds
- Noise level of 79 dB
- Motor power of 1000 W
- 5 years warranty
- Warranty: 5 years warranty
- Dimensions in mm (W x H x D): 234 x 394 x 100
- Sensor: IR Sensor
- Filter: HEPA filter
- Engine: Brushless DC motor
- Nominal operating voltage: 200-240 V, 50-60 Hz, Class 1
- Drying: 12 sec.
- Max. air velocity: 690 km/h
- Assembly: Wall-mounted unit for fixed mounting. Electrical connection by authorized electrician by means of fixed installation
- Rated power: 1000 W
- Protection: IP24
- Weight in kg: 2.8
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Colour: Silver or white