The fastest and most hygienic hand dryer produces an airflow of up to 690km/h that dries hands quickly and hygienically in 10 seconds. As a result, users spend less time in the washroom and can better manage peak times.
The Dyson Airblade dB hand dryer passes 35 litres of HEPA-filtered air per second through its outlet openings, which are up to 0.8 mm narrow. This creates an air flow with a speed of up to 690km/h, which dries hands quickly and hygienically.
The Dyson Airblade dB is made of robust and durable ABS polycarbonate and can withstand the demands of frequent use in busy washrooms.
- Wall-mounted unit for wall mounting
- Made of ABS polycarbonate
- Built-in LED light
- Hygienic with HEPA filter
- Non-contact hot air dryer with sensor
- Drying time of 10 seconds
- Motor power of 1600 W
- 5 years warranty
- Nominal operating voltage: 200-253 V, 50-60 Hz, Class 1
- Warranty: 5 years warranty
- Sensor: IR Sensor
- Rated power: 1600 W
- Max. air velocity: 690 km/h.
- Dimensions in mm (W x H x D): 303 x 661 x 247
- Protection: IP35
- Drying: 10 sec.
- Assembly: Wall-mounted unit for fixed mounting. Electrical connection by authorized electrician by means of fixed installation
- Filter: HEPA filter
- Engine: Brushless DC motor
- Weight in kg: 8.2
- Material: ABS polycarbonate
- Colour: silver, black or white